Fashion is more than showing off. It’s showing up for one another.
Showroom 808 was created as a physical manifestation of the Hawkins Bucklew Jewelry Designs social impact strategy, providing scalable solutions for creative women entrepreneurs.
As both a gallery and a creative space, visitors can discover a wide assortment of fashion, accessories, and art by creative women entrepreneurs from both our local and global communities.
We curate Showroom 808’s collection with the goal of amplifying the unique voices of creators and artisans who have not traditionally had the opportunity to be heard.
Join the show.
At Showroom 808, we’re constantly looking to spotlight new and emerging talent and to provide creative women entrepreneurs with the exposure, community, and mentorship they need to succeed.
Whether its sharing creative passions or professional experience, our goal is to create a place for like-minded women to be heard and to hear from those who have walked this path before.
- Participants must be the founder or owner of a 100% female-owned creative business enterprise.
- Products must be handmade or original designs cultivated exclusively for the brand.
- Products should be high quality, limited edition, and fashionably chic.
- Special consideration will be given to companies producing gift items and fashion-related accessories and clothing.
- Companies actively and consistently engaged in business for at least 2 years and not more than 5 years will be given priority over all other applicants.
NOTE: Product categories are limited, and all brand entries are juried.